Gather the ingredients and assemble…
- 1 package of Goya Chocolate Maria Cookies
- 1 carton of your favorite flavor of ice cream
- parchment paper cut into large squares
- Before you begin assembling, cut the parchment paper. If you are making 10 ice cream sandwiches, cut 10 squares, etc…
- Pour your sprinkles into a bowl.
- Scoop the ice cream onto one cookie.
- Place the other cookie on top.
- Dip the edges into the bowl of sprinkles.
- Wrap each ice cream sandwich in the parchment paper and place them all in a storage bag. Store in the freezer until you are ready to celebrate.