By Alexandra Salvatore
Tonight I wanted a healthy and simple dinner. That’s exactly what this is. It literally took 5 minutes to prep!
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***
Click here to shop your favorite Pampered Chef Products.
BBQ Chicken & Cabbage Steaks
Cabbage Steak Ingredients:
- 1 cabbage
- salt and pepper
BBQ Chicken Ingredients:
- Boneless chicken thighs
- your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 2 bunches of chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to Bake at 425 degrees.
- Wash and remove the outer leaves of the cabbage.
- Cut them into 1 inch steaks.
- Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the cabbage.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Cover chicken thighs in BBQ sauce
- Top the chicken with chopped scallions.
- Place on a separate baking sheet.
- Bake both the Cabbage and the chicken for 40 minutes. It will be perfect!