So, I love my smoothies and I love my acai bowls and I really love make ahead meals that are healthy! This is basically a smoothie made into individual servings and frozen till you are ready to eat, just like the acai.
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***
Click here to shop your favorite Pampered Chef Products.
- 1 cup of spinach or kale or both(I use spinach)
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds(Or Flax seeds or both)
- 2 Bananas(I keep plenty in the freezer cut in half so when I need them I have them. Make sure you peel them first.)
- 2 cups of mixed berries(I get the big bag of triple berry blend at BJ’s. You can use whatever variety you like. There’s tropical blend or just strawberries. Sometimes I put the fruit that is gonna go bad in a day or two in the freezer and use that.)
- 1 cup – 2 cups of almond milk(I can’t live without the Califia Toasted Coconut. It’s really good!)
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend with as much almond milk as needed to get it to the consistency you like.
- This should make enough to prepare 4 plastic containers (2-cup containers filled halfway).
- Cover and store in the freezer so they will be ready to go. We grab these for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dessert!
Top with peanut butter, granola and your favorite fruit.
I know I’ve mentioned it before but the Ninja Blender is the perfect kitchen tool when you need to make a smoothie. It can blend even the most frozen fruit without falling apart!
If you are ready to prep ahead these 2 cup containers are perfect. If you prefer paper these would work great… https://amzn.to/2LKwUER
Here are some other smoothie recipes that will keep you feeling healthy all year long…