This pulled chicken recipe is super easy and you only need a couple of ingredients. I love serving this on top of the shoepeg corn salad with a side of cornbread. You can enjoy a summer meal without having to BBQ…
Slow Cooker BBQ chicken
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 of an onion, diced small
- salt and pepper
- a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Place 4-6 chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add as much BBQ sauce as you prefer. I use 1/2 to a whole bottle depending on how much chicken I use.
- Add onion.
- Mix to coat with BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- About an hour before it is done mix with tongs to get all the shredded chicken coated.
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***
Other related posts:
Shoepeg Corn Salad
Mita’s Slow Cooker Chicken