This recipe was in my first blog back in January. I think a lot of people missed it and it is a good one! This would be perfect to serve before a dinner party because even though it’s simple, it looks fancy!
Roasted peppers with Garlic
- 8 cloves of garlic, smashed
- salt and pepper
- 10-12 cubanelle peppers also known as banana peppers(If you can’t find them you can use sweet mini bell peppers)
- a loaf of Italian bread(you can warm it, slice and serve or just slice and serve!)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees on roast
- Wash and pat dry the peppers.
- Cut off the tops and spoon the seeds out.
- Place the peppers and garlic on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Add a good amount of salt and pepper. Toss so all the peppers are coated evenly.
- Roast for about 15 minutes or until soft and partly brown.(Toss once to keep everything cooking even)
- Serve on a platter with a serving spoon along with sliced Italian bread.
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***