It took me a while to get the pork tenderloin right. Like almost everything else, I had to keep it simple. And when making this you have to use the meat thermometer! It will prevent it from being overcooked and dry. It will be perfect.
Perfect Pork Tenderloin
- A package of lean pork tenderloin(usually when you open it they will be in two pieces)
- 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Mrs. Dash Italian Medley (This is salt free and has great flavor. I use it for a lot of my favorite recipes)
- Pre-heat oven to bake 425.
- Drizzle pork with olive oil.
- Season all over with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle pork all over with a good amount of Mrs. Dash Italian Medley.
- Place pork in baking dish and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn pork over and pour the chicken broth in the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to bake for 15- 20 minutes
- (This can vary depending on the size of the piece of pork you are using. Check temperature with meat thermometer. That will let you know when it is done)
- It should be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- When done, remove from baking dish and let sit for five minutes.
- Slice as thin as you can. After you slice it, return it to the baking dish with all the seasonings and toss to coat.
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***
This is delicious served with any of the following:
No romaine, no problem