May is a crazy month for us. We have tons of birthdays(including mine) and Mother’s Day. So I like to do my shopping early so I can get good deals and thoughtful gifts for everyone. I also like to plan out what I want for myself. Lol. I get a whole weekend. My birthday is May 12th and Mother’s day is may 13th.
Before I start I’d like to say Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. Our job never ends…
Especially my mom. She’s a special one. She is beautiful, sweet and loves everything beauty, fashion and food!
Jewelry is a perfect Mother’s Day gift. Of course it all depends on their style. Here are a few that caught my attention…
- These are so pretty. They are on the big side, but so pretty! $36
- Love these hoops… They come in 3 other colors. I like the white ones. $36
- Beautiful Set of 2 Twisted Gold Cuff Bracelets $42
- BaubleBar Set of 2 Crystal Encrusted Stud Earrings $42
- Ice Flower Stud Earrings $34
- I love a delicate necklace like this one $38
- This might be my favorite in silver! BaubleBar Block Nameplate Pendant $78
Of course a gift for the kitchen is one of my favorite types of gifts.
- Still have my eye on this cast iron dutch oven in Caribbean Blue $73.86 Paired with this, would be a great gift…
- For a tea drinker!⇒⇒ https://amzn.to/2HDmum4
- For a coffee drinker like me! This percolater again because it’s amazing!
- OR this espresso maker again because it’s also amazing!
- Love, love, love… http://shopstyle.it/l/FTKk
- Wow, so pretty⇒⇒ http://shopstyle.it/l/FTKk
- For the wine drinker… Lorren Home Trends Siena White Wine Glass
And I have been eyeing Hunter at Target. This would be a great Mother’s Day Gift packaged together! Perfect! I’ll take it!
I know while making this guide for you, I checked off some gifts for me and other mom’s we celebrate in May. Hope I gave you some good ideas!
Happy May and Happy Shopping
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***