by Alexandra Salvatore
There are a couple of things I love right now!
- My favorite face wash is Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. It is fragrance free and soap free, but does lather! It is good to remove makeup and gives a clean but moisturized feeling after. It is good for all skin types. I have it in a pump in my shower at all times!
- The MAC highlighter in Doublegleam is a new step in my makeup regimen and this shade is perfect! I dampen my highlighter brush lightly and tap into pot. I just highlight the area under and next to my eye – on cheekbone.
- I have been using this hairdryer for more than 15 years and it is amazing. It is the strongest and hottest hairdryer, yet NOT one of the lightest.
- The Saphira Mud Mask is amazing to use as a treatment for your hair or every time you wash. It smells amazing and is the best mask I’ve used in a long time.
- I used this 3D toothpaste once and had white teeth! Sometimes they even get too white, if I use it daily. It’s great to have in the house. Makes me feel good!
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***